Maryland Business Law Attorneys
Business Law and ContractsExposure to liability, the fear of not getting paid and insufficient protective measures are all a business owner’s worst nightmare. These concerns can be distractions from focusing on and growing your business. Our Attorneys have experience across a variety of business law and contracts matters and can help you minimize your liability and navigate problems or concerns with your company, business operations, customers, projects, deals or partners.
Give us a call or contact us through the form below, if you have asked yourself any of the following questions:
• How do I start a business?
• What am I signing?
• Am I getting ripped off on this deal?
• What if the subcontractor I hired to do a part of the job gets hurt or accidentally damages the customer’s property?
• How am I getting paid? And When?
Our experienced business law attorneys handle matters that include:
- Entity Formation (LLCs, Corps, Non-profits)
- Services Agreement
- Government Contracts and Proposals
- Contractor and Subcontractor Agreements and Disputes
- Customer Agreements
- Technology (IT) Services Agreements (Website, App, Engineering)
- Deal Negotiations and Structuring
- Consulting Agreements
- Equipment Purchase or Lease Agreements
- Confidentiality Agreements/Non-Disclosure Agreements
- Non-Compete Agreements
At The Law Office of Miguel Palmeiro our mission is to take care of the nuts and bolts that keep your company together and running, so you can pay attention to the most important aspects of your business: the operations and customers. We are here to help you put vital contracts in place with your customers, partners, staff and other stakeholders affecting your business. Our Attorneys work with you to identify risks and liability of your particular business and help put in place protects to help mitigate these. Even if you need us to review, negotiate or structure a deal, we are here to assist you! We will ensure that your interests are protected and that you have thought through various components of a project or deal.
Business Law Blog
June 20, 2016
Slip and Fall You’ll never believe how this client got injured… You can picture it…
June 3, 2016
Defferred Action for Childhood Arrivals Supreme Court on Verge of DACA/DAPA Decision In 2014, President…
June 3, 2016
Diminished Value Claims in Motor Vehicle Accidents Following a motor vehicle accident, people are generally…
May 31, 2016
MARYLAND CHILD SUPPORT GUIDELINES In Maryland when considering how to calculate child support the Court…